I just realized that I haven’t really introduced the “Blog Cabin” posts here.
I like to blog, and I do – a lot. My favorite ones to read are blogs that are somewhat cohesive in point of view, if not content. I try to do the same thing with my blogs. Deepest heartfelt gratitude to anyone who has read this on the other blogs…but I like to think of it as a house or, for lack of a better title, my ‘blog cabin’ in cyberspace. I used to try and keep each separate, mostly so I wouldn’t lose my train of thought. A computer glitch integrated this into that and something else – so in sorting it all out, I figured why not let everyone in on everything. The doors were accidentally blown off the hinges, might as well take them the rest of the way down. Let me show you around…
- RondaSnow.com – this is the front room, a bamboo and lotus healing space for Reiki, Meditation, Aromatherapy , Natural Health, and my books.
- Modern Oracle Tarot – this is the dining room table, where we drink coffee, do tarot readings and talk about the more ‘fringe’ kind of things…intuition, psychic work, tarot, cartomancy, Q&A, and more.
- The Vampire Diet – is the kitchen, filled with foodies, recipes, menu ideas because after all, “who obsesses over what they eat more than a foodie on a diet except maybe a vampire with a conscience”
- The Browncoat Whovian Epiphany – this is the messy professor’s office, where you are welcome to come listen to off-syllabus lectures. This is where the assorted rants go that don’t quite fit in anywhere else. These posts tend to be cranky, contrarian, and aim to misbehave.
- “Baihu’s Haikus” you already know. This is the art studio that celebrates poetry and any other creative coolness that catches my eye.